SMCSE Solution Private Limited is looking to hire a WordPress Developer to join our E-Business Department.
The ideal candidate should have sound expertise in both, front-end development and back-end development. It is essential for you to have an in-depth understanding of all WordPress-related languages. A good aesthetic sense for the professional execution of designs as well as profound expertise in back-end development should assist you in executing the task professionally and efficiently.
- 2+ Years of experience in the field and supporting portfolio,
- Expertise in WordPress Theme editing and Plugin editing,
- Experience with WordPress Page Builders (Element or Divi),
- Experience with WooCommerce and payment integrations,
- Server/Hosting management knowledge,
- A bachelor degree in the IT field – Preferred,
- Certifications demonstrating your hold over the programming languages to cater to WordPress Development (HTML/CSS/JS/PHP etc.) – Preferred.
- Executing layouts provided by our UI team. Follow industry standards and generate themes or page builder layouts in the process,
- Develop plugins or hooks to cater to custom requirements,
- Ensure top performance for all sites/pages/plugins you implement,
- Troubleshoot errors and rectify them on short notices,
- Make changes to content regularly as assigned (Text, images, videos, etc.),
- Ability to manage the project and collaborate with the team,
- Ensure mobile responsiveness for all tasks executed,
- Work under the department head on any/all tasks assigned.
- Flexible hours,
- The choice to work remote or office,
- Bonus program system,
- Collaborative work environment and exposure to various international clients and projects.
Please try to attach/reference your portfolio along with your CVs.
Contract length: 12 months
Expected Start Date: 30/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs50,000.00 – Rs70,000.00 per month
- WordPress: 1 year (Required)
- HTML/CSS: 2 years (Preferred)
- PHP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org