Khushhali Microfinance Bank
- Responsible for acquisition and development of Talent across KMBL Branch network.
- Manage end to end recruitment process of all Branch Banking positions as per business plan.
- Proactively source potential candidates and build region specific talent pools.
- Work closely with Area Management and Retail Distribution to understand their hiring needs and deploy resources in time.
- Organize and run assessment centers, behavioral and psychometric testing, and competency based interviews for all entry-mid level positions.
- Manage the volume of candidates on attachment and internship across the regions.
- Liaise with Training function to understand batch training needs and arrange candidates accordingly.
- Deploy new joiners in respective branches, ensure proper documentation, and enrollment in payroll.
- Monitor and manage TA budget for BB and reduce cost of hire.
- Ensure transparency and compliance of the hiring process.
Campus Recruiting and Employer Branding:
- Assist in development and execution of KMBL campus recruiting strategy.
- Develop engagement programs for students in campuses across KMBL network, and activities such as event planning, job fairs, internship programs, open-house recruitment days etc.
- Build and foster relationships with campus Career & Placement Offices to facilitate and improve campus hiring process.
- Gather data and maintain campus directory and applicant database for immediate availability of resources.
- Help increase KMBL brand footprint across the nation through creative employer branding ideas and strategies.
Market Intelligence and Data Analysis:
- Gather data and trends through extensive market research and translate into effective and actionable insights.
- Collect first-hand data through in-house surveys, interviews, focused groups etc. to identify and suggest solutions to key challenges.
- Monitor workforce plan, reduce variance, and report major deviation.
- Provide monthly functional reports and manage real-time TA dashboards.
- Critically review talent acquisition processes and make recommendations to maintain operational excellence and achieve targets.
- Ensure process compliance as per SBP guidelines as well as mitigate relevant internal/external audit observations.
- Reduce procedural turnaround time by using lean approach and removing process inefficiencies.
- Identify, escalate, and resolve issues timely
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree ideally in Business Administration, Human Resource, Psychology or related field from HEC recognized / overseas university. HR certification will be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of recruitment and sourcing strategies.
- Hands-on experience of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Must be able to analyze data and provide insights and solutions.
- Must have a knack for process improvement.
- Impeccable communication and effective interpersonal skills.
- Be self-directed, motivated and take initiatives to proactively handle challenges.
- Able to build and foster strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL values and social performance objectives.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, or HR Generalist.
- Previous HR/Talent Partnering experience will be a major plus.
- Proven experience of mass hiring across multiple regions.
Apply by 31-Mar-2020
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org