We are looking for a highly capable blockchain developer to design, implement, and distribute a secure blockchain-based network. You will be analyzing our blockchain needs, designing customized blockchain technologies, and launching and maintaining our blockchain network.
To ensure success as a blockchain developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of programming languages used for blockchain development and experience in cryptography. An outstanding blockchain developer will be someone whose expertise translates into secure, fast, and efficient digital transactions.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes/microservices.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field.
- Strong software development background
- Experience working with large codebases
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Proficiency in the following languages/frameworks:
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin/Ethereum -like blockchains
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Knowledge of current technology tools like microservice architectures and Docker containers
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
Contract length: 12 months
Application Deadline: 31/10/2020
Expected Start Date: 11/10/2020
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org