Sindh Infrastructure Development Company Cabinet Division
Cabinet Division SIDCL Jobs 2021 Sindh Infrastructure Development Company. Applications are being offered from Sindh Infrastructure Development Company Ltd is looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required against the following position given below.
It is working under Cabinet Division and the following are the posts that need to be filled include (Contract Manager, Manager Technical, Senior Accounts Officer, Accounts Officer, Assistant Manager (Internal Auditor), Data Analyst, Transport Supervisor). The above-mentioned position needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible.
Appointment of these positions will be done on a pure contract basis and the duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. An attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with a wonderful environment. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
SIDCL is abbreviated as Sindh Infrastructure Development Company Limited is working under the Ministry of Communication which is held responsible to execute the priority PSDP Project “Green Line Bus Rapid Transit System” in Sindh is the prime aim of this company. Being a Govt company it offers Govt jobs of different level page.
Candidates willing to apply should possess qualifications and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image such as candidates should have any of these positions like Masters / Bachelors / Matric in the relevant discipline pass having relevant experience is required to apply for such posts.
Age limit should be between 35 to 50 years.
Sindh Infrastructure Development Company SIDCL Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement
- Contract Manager
- Manager Technical
- Senior Accounts Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Manager (Internal Auditor)
- Data Analyst
- Transport Supervisor
How To Apply for SIDCL Jobs:
- Interested applicants are required to send the CV which contains all the evidence of stipulated skills, experiences, and qualifications that should reach the said address.
- The last date for submission of application is March 12, 2021.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview in Karachi.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview purposes.
- The applicants are required to bring original documents at the time of the interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org