Sindh Healthcare Commission
Sindh Healthcare Commission Jobs 2021 Online Application Form Download from www.shcc.org.pk. For all the applicants of Sindh here a recent job opportunity is being offered by Sindh Healthcare Commission is seeking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following posts.
SSHC Jobs which need to apply are named as (Director Finance, Director Licensing & Accreditation, Director Anti-Quackery, Director Clinical Governance & Training) are the posts on a contract basis which need to be filled as soon as possible.
For these posts, the applicants must possess the overall qualification of ACCA / CA / MBA / MBBS in the relevant discipline with maximum years of experience in the relevant field are required to apply for such posts. Applicants who belong to Sindh and possess the domicile of Sindh are eligible to apply for such posts. The age limit should be between 50 to 62 years. Market based competitive salary package will be given to the applicants. Now, let’s throw light on it’s applying the criteria below.
SHC is abbreviated as Sindh Healthcare Commission is the Govt of Sindh’s established commission which is working for to better the health situations and ban the quackery in the Province of Sindh in its all forms and manifestations. Being a Govt department it offers Govt jobs of different level.
Sindh Healthcare Commission Jobs 2021 February Advertisement
- Director Finance
- Director Licensing & Accreditation
- Director Anti-Quackery
- Director Clinical Governance & Training
How to Apply for Sindh Healthcare Commission Jobs:
- Applicants meeting the said criteria are required to apply by downloading the application form from shcc.org.pk website.
- A duly completed form should be sent along with CNIC and copies of all testimonials should reach the proper address.
- The last date for applying is March 08, 2021.
- Applicants must mention the name of the applied post on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview by SHCC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org