We are looking for an SEO and SEM expert to manage search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will also manage internal and client SEO/SEM campaigns on Google and Bing in order to maximize ROI and to help gain new customers for our sales team and for our clients.
- Work in a competitive role to drive recognizable results with the best and most up-to-date SEO tactics
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for SEO and SEM
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Work with the development and marketing teams to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code and content creation
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Create backlinks, curate content, manage social media sharing, and other related tasks.
- Proven experience managing SEO and PPC campaigns across Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website optimization, analytics tools, competitor research, and SEO tools
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Graphic design experience is a plus.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Who We Are
VirrgoTech is a 360° digital growth agency with expertise in digital marketing, design, development, user experience, branding, and more. We use data, technology, and human brilliance to drive results for our clients’ businesses that endure.
VirrgoTech combines technology with imagination to deliver immersive digital experiences that move modern businesses forward. Our unique capabilities in branding, advertising, integrated marketing, software, web & application design and development are helping forward-looking brands drive growth, build trust, and improve brand experiences. Our team is our strength as they help us provide our clients with cutting-edge digital marketing, branding, and technological solutions that they need to compete, grow, and exceed their customer expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
- SEO and SEM: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Islamabad (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com