- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales executive (2 years or more)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Skills: English fluency, convincing people, communication skill
=Timings: 8:00am to 4:00pm
=Qualification: Intermediate (if good enough in English), Bachelors or above , O/A – levels are also encouraged to apply
=Both males and females are encouraged to apply
=Per sale bonus + Target Bonus + Tardiness Bonus + Referral Bonus will be given
*NOTE: Interviews will be conducted on skype as our office is currently closed due to recent pandemic so kindly mention your skype id as well
Reference ID: Senior Telemarketing Executive
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: Rs25,000.00 – Rs60,000.00 per month
- telemarketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Rawalpindi (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org