Date Posted:14 December, 2019 Category: Government Newspaper:Other Jobs CV / Resume:Upload CV to Apply Job Education: ACCA | CA Vacancy Location:Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan Organization: Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited PTCL Job Industry:Accounting Jobs Job Type:Full Time Job Experience:1 Year Years Last Date:13 June, 2020
Manager Accounts – (1103)
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Responsible for financial statements preparation along with monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
- Review of GL on a daily basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory regulations/framework.
- Consolidation of Subsidiaries accounts.
- Ensuring monthly reconciliation of Control with Subsidiary Ledgers.
- Preparing Financial Statements variance analysis with justification on monthly basis.
- Responsible for Internal and External Audits and ensuring timely implementation of recommendations.
- Coordination with Actuary for Actuarial valuation of post- retirement benefit plans.
- Review and gaps identification in existing accounting processes and procedures and recommendation for improvements.
- Monitor expenditures to ensure compliance with budgetary controls.
- Liaising with all Regions and Finance department at headquarter for the completion of month end closing process.
- Any Other Projects/Activity assigned by the Line Manager
- 1 – 2 years experience post articles in relevant field.
- Hands-on SAP Experience will be preferred
- Expert knowledge of IFRS/IAS/ISA/Taxation
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited BU
Dec 9, 2019
Dec 20, 2019