Ali Zafar & Company - Islamabad
Our Agency Is Linked with different organizations Nationally and Internationally where we are going to Hire for the people of STATES like KASHMIR and FATA. Priority is for the people of Residence of cities Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Gujar Khan, Mirpur, Taxila, Attock, Murree, Rawalakot etc etc.
- Administrative Assistant:
They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
- Receptionist: Photocopy and collate documents,fax documents, file documents accurately,maintain equipment and report any malfunctions, monitor, control and order office supplies book meeting room also inform participants to set up meeting room with necessary stationary and equipment to organize catering for meeting
- Office Manager: They are instrumental in making sure everything in the office runs smoothly on a daily basis which means ensuring office equipment is maintained. Office Managers typically meet and greet visitors so being personable and well-presented is a must.
- Auditing Clerk: Perform audit checks on customer balances and vendor payments. Compile data and organize for audit reports and statements. Compute and verify ledger balances and other books of accounts they are responsible to Detect discrepancies in financial statements also reports and records.
- Bookkeeper: Deposits accounts receivables into client bank accounts. Handles client payroll and Handles investments He Receives reviews and posts broker statements also have to Assists accountants on tax return preparation. He/She generates 1099’s and W-2’s for clients and Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by accountants or partners
- Sales Associate: A Retail Sales Associate is responsible for all sales activities and sales associate job duties, from greeting customers, answering questions offering suggesting the items also lending opinions and providing product information.
- Sales Manager: Direct and oversee an organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives.Set short-term and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential
- CEO: An experienced CEO to manage day-to-day operations of our company. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our executive team establish a great working relationship with the board of directors and set a course for company strategy.
Also we are looking for different posts of Top levels. Here these are
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: Rs28,000.00 to Rs65,000.00 /month
- Islamabad (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org