HM Revenue and Customs
- Planning and scheduling – Assist with and maintain appropriate systems to enable effective planning and scheduling.
- Monitoring and reporting – Assist in maintaining project controls and in producing project reports
- Admin – Responsible for project file management using robust version control. Organise key project meetings and provide secretariat support.
- Resources – Management of staff as appropriate, including their development.
- Stakeholder – Assist with maintaining the stakeholder engagement for internal and external stakeholders. Act as the focal point for project responses to external requests for information.
- Financial control – Assist with the monitor of project spend and contribute to the compilation of budgets. Maintains an accurate asset register for the project.
- Risks and Issues – Assist with and maintain risk and issue logs, escalating as appropriate.
- self-motivated, professional and open to continuous learning
- Innovative, flexible and a good communicator
- Competent in understanding and using business cases
- Able to identify customer and stakeholder requirements
- An organiser who is proficient in scheduling, organisation and prioritisation
- A great Collaborator – be good at forming and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Adaptable and capable managing change and changing priorities
- Able to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with business problems to influence key stakeholder.
•A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity• A Civil Service pension
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com