- Design comprehensive Technical Architecture, aligned to industry best practices, while including al the elements of a payments system.
- Design and document all of the STP & non STP processes with minimalistic turnaround times.
- Act as a compliance agent for the development and operations of the plat from. Ensure that the process, Data, System and Technology Architecture are developed as per the set standards by regular meetings /con calls.
- Lead all sorts of interactions/ negotiation, with regulator, payment gateway(s) and financial institutions, for running smooth operations and up scaling the platform.
- Collaborate with other government entities/ industry to implement use cases, beyond the current scope.
- Work with regulator to increase the ADCs.
- Coach and mentor the project team by conducting workshops/ sessions on the domain knowledge.
- Responsible for keeping a close eye on project deliverables.
- Ensuring that each milestone is achieved within due course of time without compromising quality of work.
- Management of operations team and keeping close eye on staff KPI’s.
- Manage all the project stakeholders, and update the senior management on the project status.
- Facilitate the product planning / road mapping process (goals, milestone, scope, estimates, etc).
- Must have deep knowledge / understanding of Banking and Payment systems of there operations.
- Serve as a delivery Lead/ advocate for the development teams .
- Manage projects and technology solutions for cross functional programs focused on releasing features and functionality for fintech products.
- Develop strong relationships with internal customers , departments and affiliates that were associated with the project.
- Drive improvement initiatives across Engineering and product with a focus on process, agility and transparency.
- Proactively identify and manage impact of projects to the broader organization and collaborate with the larger leadership team, reconcile divergent demands of multiple stakeholders.
- Track and report on the progress of roadmap initiatives and team priorities , resolving and /or escalating any blockers that may arise
- Masters/Bachelors (Hons)
- 16 Years of Education
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering/Sciences
- Information Engineering/Sciences
- Information Technology
- Project Management
- Social Sciences
- Software Project Management
- Computer Architecture, Operating Systems, and Data Structures
- Computer Programming
- Financial Report Auditing
- Managing Finances
- Project Management
- MS Office
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org