Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2021 Form Online nts.org.pk. Applications are being offered from Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department for Bio Medical Equipment Resource Centre (BERC), Central Medical Equipment Repair Workshop Lahore, Multan and Sargodha for which it requires the services of well-disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required for the following vacancies given below.
Jobs in Healthcare Department Punjab that need to be filled which are entitled as (Provincial Coordinator / CTO, Divisional Bio-Medical Engineers, District Clinical Engineer, Associate Bio-Medical Engineer, Network Administrator, Complaint Management Engineer / Call Centre Engineers, Drivers) are the posts that are based at Lahore, Multan and Sargodha. Punjab domicile-bearing applicants can apply only. An appointment will be made on a temporary basis under the Policy of Govt of Punjab 2004 which will be extended further. Now, let’s tap towards its further details below.
P&S Healthcare Department is abbreviated as Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab is established under Govt of Punjab which is paying a vital role in providing the quality healthcare to all the Punjab natives and is enunciating day by day number of the programs. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of different educational levels.
- Applicants should hold a Masters / Bachelors in the relevant discipline from a recognized university for Sr. No. 1 to 6 and Middle qualification is required to apply for Sr. No. 7.
- Relevant field experience is compulsory.
- 18 to 60 years of age is required to apply.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement
- Provincial Coordinator / CTO
- Divisional Bio-Medical Engineers
- District Clinical Engineer
- Associate Bio-Medical Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Complaint Management Engineer / Call Centre Engineers
How To Apply for Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs:
- Applicants may download the application form and a deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk
- The applicants have to pay the Test fee in the designated banks as stated below.
- Applications along with original deposit slip of Test Fee in favor of NTS, attested copies of educational certificate, Domicile, CNIC should reach the following address.
- Candidates shall submit their test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, Meezan Bank or ABL.
- All applications should reach NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of the application is March 15, 2021.
- Late received, by hand submitted and those of incomplete will not be entertained.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com