PPSC Jobs Advertisement 2021 | Punjab Public Service Commission. PPSC Online Registration from www.ppsc.gop.pk can be checked from this page and according to the current announcement PPSC Advertisement 04/2021 is announced today according to which numerous jobs are announced in (Women Development Department, Special Education Department, Revenue Department, Board of Revenue Punjab, Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department).
Those who are interested to get recruited in these departments are suggested to read the following eligibility criteria carefully and apply as per the rules of PPSC Jobs Today Jang Newspaper which is given below. Recently Educators Jobs 2021 in Punjab were announced. Now, let’s jump towards its detailed information.
Punjab Public Service Commission commonly known as PPSC is the Punjab Government entity organization which is working for to recruit eligible staff in different departments working under Government of Punjab. It announces numerous jobs every month and latest PPSC Latest Jobs 2021 is announced today which can be examined from the following.
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Jobs 2021:
- For vacant positions, Masters / MA / M.Ed / LLM / LLB / Bachelors / Intermediate in the relevant discipline is required to apply.
- Age for Male & Female should be between 18 to 45 years.
- Eligible Punjab Domiciled Male, Female are welcome to apply.
Current Jobs in PPSC:
- PPSC Jobs Advertisement 2021 | Punjab Public Service Commission
- PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 03/2021 Test Syllabus & Old Sample Paper
- PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2020 for Junior Clerk (BS-11) (Male & Female)
- Punjab Revenue Jobs 2020 Tehsildar Apply Online | ppsc.gop.pk
- PPSC Agriculture Department Jobs 2020 for Research Wing Latest
PPSC Jobs Advertisement 04/2021 Apply Online | ppsc.gop.pk
Vacant Positions in the Women Development Department:
- Gender Monitoring Specialist (BS-17)
Vacant Positions in the Special Education Department:
- Lecturer Punjabi (BS-17), Lecturer in Audiology (BS-17)
Vacant Positions in the Revenue Department:
- Stenographer (BS-16) for Deputy Commissioner Rawalpindi
- Junior Computer Operator (BS-12) (Deputy Commissioner Chakwal
Vacant Positions in the Board of Revenue Punjab:
- Stenographer (BS-15)
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
- Assistant (BS-16)
Vacant Positions in the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department:
- Deputy Director (Advisory Wing)
For a complete list of vacancies please examine the following PPSC Advertisement 04/2021.
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs 2021:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is March 10, 2021.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com