Population Welfare Department Sindh
Population Welfare Department Sindh Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement. The applications are recently invited from the Population Welfare Department of Sindh is hiring the well-eligible, caliber, capable, and well-experienced applicants for lower as well as higher scale posts.
Jobs in Population Welfare Department Sindh are such as (Family Welfare Workers (FWWs)) are the posts based at Regional Training Institutes in Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Larkana of Sindh Province which needs to be filled by the applicants meeting eligibility criteria given below and selection shall be done on a contract basis.
Candidates willing to apply should possess a qualification FSc Pre-Medical, Matric (Science) are required to hold these jobs meticulously. The age limit should be 15-35 years. So, after having these details now let’s have a look at its applying criteria below.
Population Welfare Department Jobs 2021 Sindh Government Latest Vacancies
- Family Welfare Workers (FWWs)
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department Sindh Jobs:
- Applications with a complete set of attested copies of educational and experience certificates and 3 recent passport size photographs should reach the proper address.
- The last date for applying is February 25, 2021.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- Applicants will be posted anywhere in Sindh.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com