Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs
Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement. The Planning and Development Board Government of the Punjab Lahore is looking to recruit well-disciplined, suitable and caliber applicants to apply for the given posts of (Junior Clerk (BS-11)) is the vacancy announced on General, Women, Disable, Minority Quotas in Punjab which needs to be filled on contract basis for the period of three-years which can be extended further till the completion of the project. So, as the posts are before you apply now, I will let you know about its further details below.
P&D department is the abbreviation used for Planning & Development Department working under GOP Government of Punjab and deals with with the planning and development of infrastructure in Punjab Province and its districts. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs different scales for both genders at the time of need of the department.
Qualification & Experience: Intermediate (2nd Division) from a recognized Board with a speed of 25 words per minute of typing on a computer in English is required to apply.
Age: Applicant should have age between 18 to 25 years.
Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2021 Current Openings
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
How to Apply for P & D Department Punjab Jobs:
- Application Form to apply can be downloaded from www.pndpunjab.gov.pk.
- Applicants need to submit application form along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs to the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is February 28, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Only eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Application submitted by hand at the given address or can be posted at the given mailing address will be accepted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com