Jet2.com and Jet2holidays Birmingham / Airport
Reporting to the Passenger Service Supervisor Teams, our Passenger Service Agents provide a warm and friendly welcome and ensure all Jet2.com and Jet2holidays customers get their holiday off to a great start! Key responsibilities include –
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Assisting our customers with our self-service check in kiosks, issuing boarding passes and following safety and security procedures.
- Assisting at the boarding gates and working with our Jet2.com colleagues to make sure our flights depart on time.
- Supporting our customers throughout their journey through the airport
- Greeting our customers as they arrive back at the airport from their holiday.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets the needs of our customers and promotes our brand values.
Successful candidates will already be demonstrating Role Model behaviours. With a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service, you will be a strong team player and have a positive and flexible approach. You will also be required to provide a full 5 year checkable employment/education and address history, satisfactory criminal record checks and a valid photo ID.
We will be holding our Selection Days on:
Thursday 12th December 2019
Wednesday 18th December 2019
Tuesday 7th January 2020
We offer a competitive salary as well as full training, free car parking and fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business!
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com