National Defence University Islamabad
National Defence University Islamabad Application Form Download Online from www.ndu.edu.pk. National Defence University Islamabad has advertised the bundles of Faculty jobs for which services of well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following posts given below.
Jobs in National Defence University are named as (Stenotypist (BPS-14), Data Entry Operator (BPS-14), Upper Division Clerk (UDC) (BPS-11), ISP Tech / Cptr Op (BPS-10), Civilian Electrician (BPS-09), Civil Vehicle Mechanic (BPS-09), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (BPS-09), Life Guard (BPS-07), Painter (BPS-06), Civil Driver (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01)) are the posts that need to be filled as soon as possible.
The overall qualification of Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary qualified persons with relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts. For all of these posts, the applicants should be having the age limit of 18 to 25 years is required. An attractive salary package will be given to the applicants. Now, I will let you know about the rest of the details below.
NDU is the abbreviation for National Defence University which is owned by Govt of Pakistan and is public funded military institute which is located in Islamabad and came into existence on 1970. This institute is dedicated for the studies of research in military sciences, geo strategy and international relations. Being a Federal Govt department it offers Govt jobs of different level.
National Defence University Jobs 2021 NDU Application Form Download
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) (BPS-11)
- ISP Tech / Cptr Op (BPS-10)
- Civilian Electrician (BPS-09)
- Civil Vehicle Mechanic (BPS-09)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (BPS-09)
- Life Guard (BPS-07)
- Painter (BPS-06)
- Civil Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How to Apply for NDU Jobs:
- Applicants may download application form from NDU website i.e. www.ndu.edu.pk and submit it along with relevant documents to National Defence University Sector E-9, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is March 17, 2021.
- Application received after due date will not be entertained.
- Government servants may apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- Original documents will be checked at the time of test/interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org