Multan Waste Management Company MWMC Jobs 2021 Current Opportunities. The Multan Waste Management Company is held responsible to manage the solid waste system in the city and look after such sort of issues regarding this city is currently seeking for the services of eligible, adroit, diligent and well-disciplined applicants are required for the bundles of vacancies which are announced today.
MWMC Jobs 2021 are (Chief Internal Auditor (C.I.A)) are the current vacant situations that need to be filled at this time.
The qualification overall for all of these posts includes Masters in the relevant discipline from the HEC or renowned university is needed and the applicants should possess the sound expertise of several years of the relevant designated fieldwork will be preferred. Age limit should be 45-50 years respectively. So, have a look at its details and let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
MWMC Jobs 2021 Multan Waste Management Company Latest
- Chief Internal Auditor (C.I.A)
How to Apply For MWMC Jobs:
- Those applicants who meet the said criteria fully are required to apply by submitting the CV along with the covering letter and all copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photograph should be sent via post to the said address.
- The candidates can also apply online through Punjab Jobs Portal jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- The last date for applying is March 12, 2021.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be intimated for an interview.
- Public sector employees should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible while appearing at the time of interview.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel or reject any post at any stage.
- Previously submitted applicants do not need to apply again.