Eduserv - Islamabad
· Master/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering with 8-10-year experience
· Proven experience as an app developer.
· Proficient in Swift, Cocoa Touch and Kotlin.
· Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation. Android SDK as well.
· Knowledge of iOS/android back-end services.
· Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
· Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
· Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
· Experience with continuous integration
Role & Responsibilities:
· Hands on Experience and manage Node is, Mongo DB, react is and Express is.
· Architect, Develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive
· Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
· Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed
· Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment
· Deploy applications on AWS cloud with ability to quickly debug hosting related issue
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs80,000.00 to Rs100,000.00 /month
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Islamabad (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com