Ministry of Overseas Pakistani and HRD
Ministry of Overseas Pakistani and HRD Jobs 2021 Application Form Download is related to a reputed Federal Government department which is working for the rights of overseas Pakistani Nationals and Ministry of Overseas Jobs are known to be the Federal Government and job seekers always rush towards this department for the sake of jobs because it offers handsome salaries and other fringe benefits as compared to other Government Departments.
Now the current Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis Jobs is available for which applications are invited from the Matric/Middle/Primary pass candidates for positions such as (Driver (BPS-04), Dispatch Rider (D.R.) (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01)) for Directorate of Workers Education (DWE), Islamabad. It is the finest opportunity for those who are educated or not well educated and also don’t have any professional diploma.
So, viewers take advantage of this opportunity and apply as soon as possible to have a job in such type of reputed Government Department and make your future successful because here you’ll not only get handsome salary also they will get retirement funds too when their service will be expired. So, now let’s jump towards how to apply the procedure given below.
Ministry of Overseas Jobs 2021 Application Form Download
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Dispatch Rider (D.R.) (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How to Apply for the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and HRD Jobs:
- Application Form along with relevant documents and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last Date for submission of the application is March 07, 2021.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting a separate form for each post with a separate fee.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Applicants already in Government service should produce NOC at the time of the interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org