Ministry of Law & Justice
PKR 16000 – 40000
18 – 30 Years
Clerical, Computer Basics
Stenotypist, LDC, Naib Qasid, Driver,
January 25th, 2021
Feb 08, 2021
Get Ministry of Law & Justice Pakistan Jobs 2021 Govt of Pakistan Latest Application Form Download Online www.molaw.gov.pk. The following positions are announced on the merit basis for the following positions as (Reader (BPS-14), Stenotypist (BPS-14), LDC (BPS-09), Driver (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Chowkidar (BPS-01), Sweeper (BPS-01)).
The appointment shall be on a contract basis which can be permanent on the satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply but there are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by the applicants such as if we talk about required qualification then we found that for all positions Graduation/Intermediate/Matric/Middle/Primary in the relevant discipline pass can apply for the relevant post but relevant experience is compulsory for all positions. Such qualified candidates can apply for Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2021 Punjab ready to apply.
After final selection, the selected candidates shall offer a handsome salary package from the department starting and other fringe benefits as per the policy of the department. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the criteria mentioned below.
Ministry of Law and Justice is Federal government Department which responsible for providing advisory services to all the Offices of Federal and Provincial Governments on legal, judicial and constitutional matters. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs for Masters to Matric pass individuals and latest Ministry of Law Jobs 2021 can be examined from the following.
www.molaw.gov.pk Jobs 2021 Current Vacancies
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Reader (BPS-14)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
How to Apply for the Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs:
- For Sr. No. 1, 2 & 3 applicants can apply online at www.molaw.gov.pk.
- For Sr. No. 4 to 7 applicants shall apply on the prescribed form available at www.molaw.gov.pk.
- Application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is February 08, 2021.
- Incomplete application or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Already serving candidates should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com