Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan
Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan Jobs 2021 Application Form Online. Applications are being invited from the Ministry of Human Rights Pakistan for which it is in search of well-disciplined, caliber, capable and experienced applicants who are required to fill the following positions.
Jobs to apply are such as (Director (Legal) (BPS-18), Deputy Director (Legal) (BPS-18), Deputy Director/Project Manager (BPS-18), Legislative Research Officer (BPS-17), IT Expert (BPS-17), Psychologist (BPS-17), Law Officer (BPS-17), Medical Staff / Nurse (BPS-16), Receptionist (BPS-07), Driver (BPS-04), Driver (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01)) are the current vacancies for the PSDP funded Pilot Projects i.e. Human Rights Coordination and Monitoring Unit for National Mechanism for Reporting and Fallow-up FrameWork and Establishment of Transgender Protection Centre (ETPC), Islamabad which needs to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. Applicants may also apply for the FGEI Jobs 2021 announced for Pakistani Nationals. Now, let’s discuss further details about the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs.
Ministry of Human Rights is the Government as well as Federal Government department which is basically responsible for to look after all the human right affairs and decide all the matters regrading it. Being a Govt as well as federally chartered department is offers Govt job opportunities for male and females of all levels including the specific quota also from Masters to Matric level and sometimes below than.
For all of these posts, the applicants should be having a Masters / Graduation / LLB / LLM / Nursing Diploma / Intermediate / Matric / Middle qualification with relevant expertise is mandatory for all posts.
Age limit should be 18 to 40 years is required to apply.
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Application Form 2021 Download www.mohr.gov.pk
- Director (Legal) (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director (Legal) (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director/Project Manager (BPS-18)
- Legislative Research Officer (BPS-17)
- IT Expert (BPS-17)
- Psychologist (BPS-17)
- Law Officer (BPS-17)
- Medical Staff / Nurse (BPS-16)
- Receptionist (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How to Apply for the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs:
- Duly filled application form along with all relevant documents should reach the following address given below.
- The last date to apply is March 08, 2021.
- The name of the applied position should be mentioned clearly on the right side of the envelope.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- Govt and semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- The authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com