Confidential - Islamabad
- Build and maintain relationship with existing USA/ International Distributors and finding new customers.
- Developing new business opportunities in USA , Europe, Africa, Asia and GCC.
- Implementing Sales strategies/plans to increase the sales volume.
- Establish sales targets for department by forecasting and developing annual/bi-annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Discussing orders and business strategies with buyers and other senior people in the distribution companies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by conducting in-house training on product knowledge.
- Place Distributor orders as well as Direct Sales order (if required).
- Respond to customer correspondence in appropriate manner.
- Resolve Distributors issues over the telephone, including billing opportunities.
- Ensure that the operation of the organization meets the expectations of the management.
- Process Returns (RA) and payments from Distributors.
- Process marketing material for Distributors (accrual fund).
- Hosting training webinars on company products with Distributors and Salons.
- Produce reports from system and send invoices (when required) for the Distributors.
- To supervise, motivate and manage teams, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with management, organization officials, and team members as necessary.
- Customer support management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Essential Education & Experience
- MBA/BBA degree with majors in business or any relevant field.
- 7+ years of experience in Product Sales and Distribution management preferably in the beauty industry. Proven experience in managing Distributor Accounts of US/International clients (including but not limited to Europe, GCC, Asia, and Africa).
- Proven experience in Account Management.
- Experience of managing sales of international brands preferably related to Beauty industry.
- Extraordinary communication skills.
- The ideal candidate must have a neutral accent.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining top notch client service standards.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customer inquiries.
- Strong problem-solving and reasoning ability.
- Strong team building and team management skills.
- Living in Islamabad or nearby.
- Expert in English Communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales/Distributions: 7 years (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com