NRSP Microfinance Bank Limited,Bahawalpur, Pakistan
We are seeking applications for the position of Senior Manager Branch Banking Operations. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
· Lead a team of Area Operations Manager & Branch Operations Managers for implementation of SBP Regulations/Internal Policy Procedures in letter and spirit
· Provide timely support and assistance to branch operational staff for any operational/business issue, clarification and confusion etc.
· Implement branch banking policies & procedures through Area Operation Managers.
· Responsible for development & roll-out of new policies, procedures, operational arrangements system enhancement etc.
· Ensure coordination among branch & other units for the resolution of issues, policy clarification and system & technology matters.
· Conduct periodic & surprise review/visit of branches to assess compliance to policy & procedures.
· Ensure follow-up etc. to close and address issues/findings raised by SBP, external and internal auditors and interact with Compliance unit in this regard (as required); ensure SBP/audit findings are closed within stipulated timeframe.
· Build capacity of branch operations staff inclusive of resolution of audit/Inspection findings/observations ensuring non-reoccurrence.
· Prepare training material and Conduct trainings on branch banking operations and related skill development trainings.
· Finding of systematic issues and preparation of new reports in CBS for the help of users.
· Monitor the performance of Area Operation Managers and ascertain the training and development needs.
· Make recommendations and arrange/conduct appropriate training in order to close skill gap.
· Preparation of Annual Branch Expansion Plan & submission of application with SBP for issuance of branch licenses
· Monitoring of Branch Audit reposts and co-ordination with AOMs regarding day to day branch related issues.
· To Prepare and Monitor Different Management & Regulatory Reports.
· Testing of newly defined products and system’s development on UAT environment in core banking system..
· Any other task assigned by Management.
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor Degree. Preferably Master or equivalent from HEC recognized institution.
Experience: The ideal candidate must have at least Five (5) years of relevant banking experience
Job Location: Presently Bahawalpur to be shifted to Islamabad in near future.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org