KTH Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar
KTH Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2021 Online Application Form Download. Applications are invited form the renowned Medical Teaching Institute and Hospital as Khyber Teaching Hospital needs the services of well-disciplined, caliber, adroit and educated applicants are required to apply for the following posts given below.
Jobs in Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar 2021 are such as (Manager HR, Manager Facilities, Supply Chain Manager, Biomedical Engineer, Quality Assurance Manager, Bed Management Officers, Supply Chain Officers, Quality Assurance Officer, Legal Officer, Maintenance Engineer, Manager OT) are the posts which need to be filled before the due date and these positions
The overall qualification which is needed for all the above posts includes Masters / Bachelors in the relevant discipline with the relevant each field expertise are required to apply against the following posts. The applicants will be given a fixed monthly salary package which will be negotiable. Domicile holders of KPK/FATA are eligible to apply. So, have a look at these exciting job offers and apply as soon as possible. Now, let’s have a look at its applying criteria below.
KTH & MTI is abbreviated as Khyber teaching Hospital and Medical Teaching Institute Peshawar is the Govt Institute which is working under the supervision of Govt of KPK and being a Medical and Teaching Institute it gives hospital and teaching facilities both and along with that with respect to time it offers Govt jobs at the time of need.
KTH Peshawar Jobs 2021 Medical Teaching Institution Current Openings
- Manager HR
- Manager Facilities
- Supply Chain Manager
- Biomedical Engineer
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Bed Management Officers
- Supply Chain Officers
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Legal Officer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Manager OT
How to Apply for KTH Peshawar Jobs:
- The application forms can be obtained from the official website of this hospital www.kth.gov.pk or from the HR Department can be accessed from the given link below.
- The applicants have to pay the Rs. 1000/ through Bank Draft in favor of Hospital Director KTH attached receipt should be sent with the application form.
- Duly filled form with relevant copies of documents should reach at the proper address.
- The last date for applying is February 24, 2021.
- In service, employees should route their application through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The number of posts should be increased or decreased.
- The applicants who have been found involved in any crime and disqualified from any department due to misconduct will be dismissed at any stage.
- The recruitment process can be closed at any time.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com