- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the email/telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replacing parts as required.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Responding within agreed time limits to trouble tickets.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- The ability to think logically.
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- The ability to work well in a team.
- Problem solving skills.
- A strong customer focus.
- The ability to prioritize your workload.
- Good communication skills for telephonic assistance.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
First Shift (Day)
BSCS , BSIT, BBIT or any relevant degree
Fresh – Less than 1 Year
Mar 06, 2020
Feb 06, 2020
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org