- Supports human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
- Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.REQUIREMENTS:
- Reporting skills
- Maintaining employee files
- Orienting employees
- Verbal communication
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma,inter,graduateREWARDS:
- Extra incomes and awards etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Rs25,000.00 to Rs30,000.00 /month
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com