National Foods Limited
Expected set of responsibilities
1. Learning, Skills and Experience Required
(a) Knowledge including: instruction, capabilities and preparing
§ QUALIFICATION: 16 Years of Education – Bachelor of Engineering/BS (4 years)/MSc.
§ TRAINING: Professional HSE Courses, IOSH Managing Safety (Lead Auditor ISO
45001:2018, NEBOSH IGC and Lead Auditor EMS ISO 14001:2015 liked)
§ Excellent scientific aptitudes
§ Able to persuade, openly solid
§ Able to give point by point review reports, with pertinent required preventive and remedial measures
§ Fluent English talking and brilliant report composing aptitudes
§ Qualified in usage of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
§ Qualified in HSE rehearses.
§ Training and Coaching of staff
§ Incident Investigation
§ Risk Assessment and Management
§ Should have great relational abilities and have the option to convey HSE trainings successfully
§ Basic PSM/HAZOP/SIL/LOPA
§ Good order in MS Office
§ 5-8 Years of Experience in the field of HSE
2. Head Accountabilities/Responsibilities
(a) Job Purpose:
To confine the LTIs to “zero”
Answerable for execution and checking of security and word related wellbeing approaches and projects and supervision of documentation update to guarantee security programs, strategies, necessities, examinations, reports and plans fulfill appropriate wellbeing guidelines, neighborhood and worldwide law. To opportune update the executives on any change/modification in the appropriate HSE legitimate necessities and guarantee consistence
To assume a fundamental job in making a solid wellbeing society. To guarantee firefighting hardware and fire discovery framework are working at its ideal level and make a skilled in-house firefighting group. Capable and responsible for following key territories:
– Process Safety Management
– Auditing and Compliance
– Legal Compliance
– Budgeting related with HSE needs.
(b) Principal Responsibilities:
· Support all Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) exercises to guarantee consistence with HSE Systems and principles and interior natural strategies and the board frameworks.
· Activities may include: Monitoring of ecological execution; Identification of dangers or territories of progress; Conduct of security reviews and on location assessments for distinguishing proof of working environment risks, perilous gear, work practices or conditions; Investigation of natural or wellbeing occurrences; Preparation of related reports and proposals; Implementation of waste administration program; Development of HSE preparing programs; Maintain solid associations with network and different partners.
· Stay refreshed with proposed and real changes in wellbeing and natural guidelines so the association’s HSE strategies stay present and important.
· Conduct pre-operational hazard evaluations on new locales and configuration chance alleviation measures.
· Should have the option to perform chance appraisal while driving the group of existing office and tasks and train staff on the strategies of hazard evaluation.
· Develop all the necessary documentation, operational checks and reports for the HSE Management System so as to guarantee consistence with ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001: 2015 benchmarks.
· Assist HSE controllers in executing constant reviews.
· Prepare HSE consistence related reports and correspondence and carryout essential correspondence inside just as remotely (with administrative bodies/Emergency responders/Local specialists).
· Ensure the site is arranged and have the option to react to related crises like fire, quake, and other comparative occasions.
· Provide HSE improvement proposition expressing: the non-conformance, proposed restorative activity, required assets for remedial activity and plan of usage
· Investigate the underlying driver of HSE protests set forward by staff individuals, clients, customers and contractual workers and report the outcome to the HSE director.
· Follows up to guarantee that remedial activities are executed where essential and guarantees that any confirmation prerequisites are agreed to.
· Monitor consistence to Work Permit System and perform reviews.
· Assist with the usage of Job Safety Analysis and review place of work exercises during especially troublesome or risky work circumstances.
· Coordinate, take an interest and Lead episode/close to miss occurrence examinations alongside particular BUMs.
· Review and examine mishaps and close to miss occurrences and make remedial activity proposals.
· To work ace effectively instead of responsively for the usage of all HSE related issues OHS
· Highlight each one of those regions where the site exercises are connecting adversely with nature and devise a system standard for the protection and safeguarding of condition.
· Ensure customary crisis reaction activities and drills are led to guarantee the most significant level of readiness in any crisis. Keeps up records of such bores, giving proposals to crisis reaction upgrades.
· Supervise standard assessment of putting out fires, wellbeing and crisis reaction hardware.
· Assist in creating and executing field area crisis reaction techniques and departure plans.
· Ensure temporary worker security the board according to characterized strategies.
· Supervise nearby specialists and health related crisis reaction group.
· Lead and tune-up wellbeing and natural piece of Management of Change-Expect security to convey 90% heap of MOC.
· Ensure that activities representatives, contractual workers, Foreign assignments and site guests including prominent guests get HSE direction/instructions.
· Should have the option to brief Top Management on area explicit episodes/Stats during Management Visits.
· Ensure unlimited oversight of ventures concerning HSE and offer important updates with Top Management, when required at unit/industrial facility.
· Should have the option to work and change with the current staff of NFL and work as a group for the genuine and powerful execution of HSE at all levels.
· Responsible for planning composed week after week and month to month HSE reports, insights and introductions identified with HSE execution.
· Review and update Legal Register on HSE and guarantee occasional audit of consistence against all lawful and administrative prerequisites. Likewise required to Advise neighborhood the executives as needs be
· Conducting important planning while at the same time considering HSE needs of Location, Justify the requirement for such uses and direct specialized assessment of the work being looked for.
relational skillRisk Assessment
Wellbeing and Environment
First Shift (Day)
Port Muhammad Bin Qasim, Karachi, Pakistan
18 – 30 Years
5 Years – 8 Years (HSE Certifications and Knowledge Preferred (OHSAS, EMS, and so forth.))
Oct 26, 2019
Sep 11, 2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com