To develop, implement and execute effective corporate travel policies as well as enhancements in procurement, sourcing, negotiation and supplier management strategies related to travel to meet objectives in cost savings, quality improvement and better service levels. The work includes – but is not limited to – air, hotel, transport, meetings, events, protocol and other travel/event related services.
Continually supervise, coach and guide the work of Travel Administration staff to ensure they provide professional services to all the stakeholders
Organise and manage approved trainings, conferences, meetings and events providing professional services while meeting cost saving and quality objectives
Supervise visa, immigration, travel and related matters of staff including staff of overseas branches along with their families upon their transfer, joining and repatriation
Organise and supervise Protocol services for President, Chairman, Foreign Delegations and Official Guests
Develop strong internal working relationships with all departments especially Finance, L&D, Marketing, Executives/Senior Management, IT and International HBL senior office management
Develop, implement and manage all travel vendor relationships (travel agents, airlines, hotels, transport companies and other travel related services) ensuring compliance to HBL travel policies, including all operational issues, SLA’s, cost-savings, management reporting systems and adherence to policies and procedures
Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures and timely processing of payments to the vendors
Undertake any other duties assigned by the Head, General Administration
Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business, Management or relevant field. A strategic thinker, able to create travel policies and procedures per HBL’s requirements with excellent people, management and leadership skills, strong influence/negotiation skills, results oriented, able to work under pressure, organisational ability and a great deal of professionalism. Proficient with IT specially Excel, Outlook, Word and other MS Office products. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of organizing events and travel at senior management level with project management experience, an understanding of events business and knowledge of international travel regulations, customs and currencies.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across functions, organizations and suppliers/vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex process/systems problems through the utilization of decision/financial/IT models.
- Demonstrated project management skills, project planning, scheduling and tracking.
- Ability to travel and available to work outside of office hours when necessary.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org