NEXT eBIZ is seeking experienced Graphic Designers to work in our in-house Creative Services department. Creative Services supports many internal departments (e.g., sales, marketing, training, etc.), producing creative materials for multiple product brands. In addition to strong creative background, qualified applicants will possess excellent organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, be detail oriented, a self-starter, flexibility, and have an enthusiasm for excellence in their work.
Responsibilities You will be responsible for developing mobile solutions for the iPhone and iPad platforms. You will work with a variety of team members, including architects, analysts, database engineers and UI designers to deliver leading-edge mobile solutions.
- Responsible for understanding, executing, and implementing the company brand and visual identity.
- Responsible for translating brand strategy and marketing and sales direction into compelling concepts.
- Responsible for conceptualizing, designing, developing, and executing a wide variety of print materials (e.g., brochures, advertisements, flyers, posters, tradeshow materials, packaging, etc.).
- Direct and manage large projects to meet Production Services standards as well as targeted Marketing/Sales goals.
- Manage multiple projects with different stages and timelines, producing comps and variations when necessary.
- Assists in the preparation of final press files and coordination with vendors when necessary.
- Responsible for cleaning and polishing PowerPoint presentations for training presentations and speeches.
- Responsible for formatting/designing and polishing slides, graphics, and animations for customization and localization projects.
- Responsible for designing templates for case studies, biography sheets, training materials, etc.
- Responsible for completing production tasks, steady-state updates, and project corrections.
- Travel as required for job responsibilities (travel and work my include weekends and evenings).
Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in graphic design or related field or equivalent work experience required.
Agency experience is a plus.
1–2 years experience.
- Illustrate a strong understanding of design principles, printing methods.
- Must have a strong typographic background.
- Must be able to handle many projects/deadlines at once and effectively deal with people to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Must be able to manage and prioritize projects and workload to meet deadlines, including the flexibility to adjust changing requirements.
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment (the creative team as well as internal departments)
- Ability to present and discuss projects to internal teams, managers, and departments.
- Skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat Pro) and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Word) required.
- Basic knowledge of online specifications to support web team as needed.
- Knowledge of Mac OSX and Windows operating systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, AfterEffects, or Flash is helpful.
Please send your resume at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org