Website Rockstar Games
Want to be a part of a tight-knit team responsible for creating and publishing some of the most popular and critically acclaimed games in the world, including such videogame franchises as Grand Theft Auto, Max Payne and Red Dead?
At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Lincoln is on the lookout for talented Game Testers who are passionate, enthusiastic and self-motivated to join our internal QA team. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Lincoln, UK.
WHAT WE DO
- Ensure the product quality of Rockstar releases to an industry leading standard.
- Create and work through comprehensive test plans to ensure everything is functioning correctly.
- Write up bug reports when required; concisely explaining issues and providing required information and attachments.
- Work cohesively with other departments to gain a full understanding of all systems in test.
- Testing games and applications across various platforms, gaining an extensive knowledge of each.
- Finding, reproducing, and accurately reporting issues in detailed bug reports.
- Carrying out examination and revision of reported issues.
- Providing clear and concise critical analysis and feedback, when requested.
- Participating in a close-knit, friendly atmosphere, sharing ideas, helping others when needed.
- Learning about and adhering to our internal systems, software and processes.
- Competent gaming ability.
- An interest in and understanding of the video game industry.
- Good general PC knowledge, including experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Good standard of written English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Ability to concisely present complex information via bug reports.
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to become quickly accustomed to various in-house software systems.
- Ability to work productively and collaboratively, respecting others’ opinions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com