United Nations Pakistan - Islamabad
Purpose of the position is to provide financial/clerical support to WRO Pakistan.
Under the direct supervision of Senior Finance Assistant and general overview of Administrative Officer, the incumbent will.
1. Prepares vouchers in numerical order of the daily Imprest Account transactions. Sees to it that all the supporting invoices or receipts of payments and payment authorization are attached to the corresponding vouchers.
2. Calculates the monthly salaries, overtimes, travel claims, transportation expenses and other related payments of the general service staff, SSAs as well as daily wages staff.
3. Prepares monthly salaries and advances of general service staff and STPs (International Staff) based on the authorized payment advice received from EMRO and HQ.
4. Prepare payment in cash and in cheque for all local purchases, utility bills like telephone, fuel, email, internet and other miscellaneous expenses and ensures that all expenses are provided with sticker number or allotment numbers.
5. Arranges deliveries of funds for the running cost, funds for training courses, workshops, seminars, stipend of follows and other funds for WHO activities of the Sub Offices in Pakistan through UN flights, UN vehicles, Banks, money vendors, and other means and ensures the insurance coverage and confirms the receipts of funds.
6. Reviews and updates the running cost submitted by WHO Sub Offices in Pakistan
7. Reconciles bank transactions against cheques issued and paid under the Imprest accounts in USD and PKR.
8. Prepares the monthly Imprest accounts reports and other relevant financial reports. Maintains and updates financial records and files.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted for interview and test.
Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to WHO staff regulations, Staff Rules and Manual.
WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users of any form of tobacco.
OTHER SIMILAR POSITIONS AT THE SAME LEVEL MAY BE FILLED FROM THIS VACANCY NOTICE.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org