Ace Material - Karachi
- Oversee day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Coordinate with sales team regarding outstanding payments.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
- Regularly reviewing systems and making updates and improvements where necessary
- Engaging regularly with clients and maintaining strong relationships
- Having strong knowledge and hands-on experience of tax law and statutory regulations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org