Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency KPK
ETEA Jobs in KPK 2021 Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency Online Form. The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking to recruit the following positions for on regular basis and based at KPK for which it has authorized ETEA to collect applications for the posts of (Hematologist / Quality Control Officer (BPS-18), Medical Officer (BPS-17), Health Education Officer (BPS-17), Medical Technologist Pathology (BPS-17), Admin Officer (BPS-17), Accounts Officer (BPS-17), Accountant (BPS-16), Assistant (BPS-16), Charge Nurse (BS-16), IT Assistant (BPS-16), Social Mobilizer (BPS-16), JCT Pathology (BPS-12), Bio-Medical Electric Technician (Mechanic) (BPS-11), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Store Clerk (BPS-11), Telephone Operator (BPS-07), Driver (BPS-06), Daftari (BPS-05), Lab Attendant (BPS-04), Incinerator Attendant (BPS-03), Naib Qasid (BPS-03), Sweeper (BPS-03), Chowkidar (BPS-03)).
There are approximately 94 posts are available to apply in all over Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for which the services of the best knowledgeable, dynamic, caliber and capable applicants are required to apply for these posts. The overall qualification which is required for these posts includes MBBS / M.Com / MBA / Masters / MSc / BSc / BBA / BA / BSc / FA / FSc / Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary qualification from a recognized institute with relevant diplomas and experience is required to apply. The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 35 years and such age holders are also welcome to apply for NLC Internship 2021 which is announced for the Pakistani Nationals.
The preference will be given to the residents of KPK for all ETEA Jobs. The appointment will be done on a contract basis and selected candidates will be permanent till retirement. So, after discussing these details now let’s have a look at its application criteria but KPK Domiciled Matric pass candidates should apply for Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2021 which is available to register online.
ETEA Jobs in KPK 2021 Latest Career Opportunities
- Hematologist / Quality Control Officer (BPS-18)
- Medical Officer (BPS-17)
- Health Education Officer (BPS-17)
- Medical Technologist Pathology (BPS-17)
- Admin Officer (BPS-17)
- Accounts Officer (BPS-17)
- Accountant (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Charge Nurse (BS-16)
- IT Assistant (BPS-16)
- Social Mobilizer (BPS-16)
- JCT Pathology (BPS-12)
- Bio-Medical Electric Technician (Mechanic) (BPS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Store Clerk (BPS-11)
- Telephone Operator (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-06)
- Daftari (BPS-05)
- Lab Attendant (BPS-04)
- Incinerator Attendant (BPS-03)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
- Sweeper (BPS-03)
- Chowkidar (BPS-03)
How to Apply for ETEA KPK Jobs:
- For Sr. No. 1 to 17 interested applicants is required to apply the Application form from the given website as www.etea.edu.pk.
- Take print of duly filled application form along with original deposit slip, computer token number and attested copies of all relevant documents, CNIC and Domicile should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for BPS-16 & Below and Rs. 700/- for BPS-17 & Above in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI.
- For Sr. No. 18 to 24 applicants need to apply by submitting applications to PO Box No. 722 Post Mall University of Peshawar.
- The last date for applying March 15, 2021.
- Test time and Date will be mentioned on the roll number slip.
- Applicants must keep a copy of a soft copy of their passport size photograph during filling the form online.
- The candidate shall write in bold and clear words the post being applied for on top right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org