District & Session Court Mianwali Jobs 2021 Application Form Download Latest. District & Session Court of Mianwali is looking to appoint the energetic, dynamic, fresh and experienced applicants are required to fill the posts of BPS-16 To BPS-01 scale which are named as (Stenographer, Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Computer Hardware Technician, Naib Qasid, Mali, Chowkidar, Sweeper) are the given posts which require to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible.
The quota is admissible for Women 15%, 5% for Minorities and 3% for Disable applicants is reserved to apply against these posts. The overall qualification which is required for these posts includes Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary, Literate with relevant each post expertise are required to apply and fill these positions. Only Punjab and Mianwali domicile holders are eligible to apply. Age limits can be seen from advertisement images. Now, after having these details let’s have a look at its applying criteria below.
District and Session Court Mianwali is Govt Body and it is the working under the Govt of Punjab and performs multiple tasks which are related to the Criminal Cases and Civil Cases and other cases will be looked after by this court. Being a Govt sector it offers Govt Jobs from Master to Matric level candidates.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Session Court Mianwali Jobs Application Form 2021 Download | mianwali.dc.lhc.gov.pk
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Computer Hardware Technician
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for District & Session Court Mianwali Jobs:
- The Applicants need to download the application form from the Official Site mianwali.dc.lhc.gov.pk.
- The Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is February 17, 2021.
- A handwritten application will not be accepted.
- Candidates should write the contact number in the application form.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Candidates should send separate application for more than one post.