District and Session Court Swat
District and Session Court Swat Jobs 2021 Application Form Download Online. Applications are invited from the permanent residents of District Swat and having the following qualifications and skills for the following vacant positions in District and Session Judge / Zilla Qazi, Swat such as (Assistant / Reader, Stenotypist, Junior Clerk, Female Support Assistant, Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar).
It the finest opportunity for the residents of Swat to have a job in Government sector because here they’ll be able to perform their duties under Government rules for which they’ll be offered handsome salary package with other fringe benefits. So, those who are willing to apply for these jobs should hold relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned below.
For Assistant Reader Bachelors degree is required to apply.
For Stenotypist Intermediate or Equivalent Qualification from recognized Board is required to apply with 50 words per minute speed in shorthand and 35 words per minute speed in english typing is required to apply.
For Junior Clerk Matric with 30 words per minute typing speed is required to apply.
For Female Support Assistant Matric qualification is required to apply.
For Driver Middle pass having HTV/LTV driving license are eligible to apply.
For Chowkidar literate candidates can apply.
So, viewers in the above we’ll discuss eligibility criteria and those who fulfill it should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given as per the rules of district and session court Swat
District and Session Court Zilla Qazi Swat Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement
- Assistant / Reader
- Junior Clerk
- Female Support Assistant
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply for District and Session Court Zila Qazi Swat Jobs:
- Candidates wanted to apply are requested to download the application form from www.dsjswat.gov.pk.
- Application Form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, Domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is March 16, 2021.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org