District and Session Court Sargodha
District and Session Court Sargodha Jobs 2021 Application Form Download Online from sargodha.dc.lhc.gov.pk. Jobs in District and Session Court Sargodha are available and it is looking to recruit the following positions among the Punjab and Sargodha Domiciled candidates who are highly educated, very experienced, hardworking, and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions given below.
Jobs in Session Court Sargodha are such as (Stenographer (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-15), Accountant (BPS-15), Junior Auditor (BPS-11), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Computer Hardware Technician (BPS-11), Imam Masjid (BPS-11), Khadim / Mouzan (BPS-07), Cook (BPS-05), Chowkidar (BPS-03), Naib Qasid (BPS-03), Sanitary Worker (BPS-03)). Session Court has set a 15% quota for Women, 5% quota for Minorities, and 2% quota for Disable persons. The appointment of the above-mentioned positions will be done on a purely contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Civil Court Sargodha Jobs are also available for the residents of Sargodha and Punjab.
Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualifications and experience as per the eligibility criteria such as for Sr. No. 1, 2, 3, 4 Graduation degree is required, for Sr. No. 5 & 6 Intermediate is required, and for all other positions, Matric / Middle pass can apply. For eligible candidates, we have provided complete how to apply the procedure given in the following heading.
Session Court Sargodha Jobs 2021 Form Download Online sargodha.dc.lhc.gov.pk
- Stenographer (BPS-16)
- Computer Operator (BPS-15)
- Accountant (BPS-15)
- Junior Auditor (BPS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Computer Hardware Technician (BPS-11)
- Imam Masjid (BPS-11)
- Khadim / Mouzan (BPS-07)
- Cook (BPS-05)
- Chowkidar (BPS-03)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-03)
How To Apply for District and Session Court Sargodha Jobs:
- Candidates may download the application form from the site sargodha.dc.lhc.gov.pk.
- Application Form along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of the application is March 10, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates from the Government / Semi-Government Sector should apply through the proper channel.
- Test / Interview will be held as per the schedule mentioned in the following image.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org