PIADA ITALIAN STREET FOOD
Piada Italian Street Food is leading the nation’s fine fast casual movement behind an intense passion for exceptionally better food and genuine hospitality.
When you join Team Piada you become a part of a precision team focused on a shared passion for genuine hospitality. Our handcrafted approach to delivering truly delicious food is driven by our Chef mentality – our desire to exceed our own high expectations.
As a Dishwasher, you are responsible for following all sanitation guidelines to uphold the quality and cleanliness of our dish station and storage area. Multi-tasking while organizing at a fast pace allows you to be one of the key assets on our team.
- Manually washes and sanitizes dishes used in food preparation, and stores them according to Company policy.
- Prioritizes cleaning dining room to ensure a great Guest experience.
- Maintains proper sanitation and safety procedures in accordance with health department standards.
- Thorough knowledge of setup, operation, breakdown and cleaning of all kitchen equipment, including proper handling of chemicals used for cleaning.
- Sweeps/mops floors, cleans and maintains equipment and assists with maintaining all areas of the restaurant.
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for growth into management positions
- Free meals when you work
- Flexible schedules
- No late nights
- Comprehensive training program
- Paid time off and medical benefits after meeting eligibility requirements
From the food we serve, to the restaurant environment, to each Guest interaction, our goal is to deliver a truly different meal experience that is notably better than the competition, every single time. We will give you the tools, ingredients and training you need to thrive and build a successful career. In return, we ask for your best when you walk in the door.
The Piada Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org