Directorate General of Immigration & Passports Ministry of Interior Jobs
DGIP Directorate General of Immigration & Passports Ministry of Interior Jobs 2021 Application Form Download | dgip.gov.pk. DGIP Directorate General of Immigration and Passports invites applications from eligible candidates to fill the following positions based at multiple provincial and regional Passport Offices in Pakistan.
Immigration & Passport Jobs are (Assistant (BPS-15), Stenotypist (BPS-14), UDC (BPS-11), Call Centre Agent (BPS-11), Generator Operator (BPS-10), AC Technician (BPS-10), Electrician (BPS-10), LDC (BPS-09), Driver (BPS-05), Driver (BPS-04), Dispatch Rider (BPS-04), Diary Clerk (BPS-04), Support Staff (BPS-04), Higher / Runner / Oven Operator / Cleaners (BPS-04), Electrician (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01)) for Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK/FATA and Azad Kashmir/Gilgit-Baltistan.
Appointment of these positions will be on contract basis and duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. DGIP invites applications from the residents of the relevant district of the relevant province of Pakistan.
DGIP is an abbreviation of Directorate General of Immigration and Passports which is working under Ministry of Interior Government of Pakistan. DGIP is responsible for the issuance of Passports to citizens of Pakistan and visas to the foreigners. Passport office jobs are Government sector jobs announced once or twice in a year and current Passport office Jobs 2017 can be examined from this page with complete information.
Eligibility Criteria for Directorate General of Immigration & Passports Jobs:
- Qualification: Candidates possessing qualification from Graduation / Intermediate / Matric /Middle/primary is required in the relevant discipline as per the demand of vacancies.
- Age: Applicants holding age from 18 to 28 years.
Passport Office Jobs 2021 Application Form Download Online
Vacant Positions with Basic Scales:
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- Call Centre Agent (BPS-11)
- Generator Operator (BPS-10)
- AC Technician (BPS-10)
- Electrician (BPS-10)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-05)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
- Diary Clerk (BPS-04)
- Support Staff (BPS-04)
- Higher / Runner / Oven Operator / Cleaners (BPS-04)
- Electrician (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Directorate General of Immigration & Passports Jobs:
- Candidates may download an application form from www.dgip.gov.pk.
- For the posts at BPS-09 to BPS-15 applicants need to apply online at www.dgip.gov.pk.
- For BPS-01 to BPS-05 applicants need to apply on the prescribed and submit it along with all relevant documents to the following address.
- The last date for submission of the application is March 21, 2021.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com