Blue Rabbit Media,Multiple Cities, Pakistan
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEO/SEM) with a passion to excel, and who will be a vital member. A great fit for this role is someone who is always intrigued by new technology and is constantly finding better ways to succeed.
As our Search Engine Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business’ growth and success.
The initial position will be full time, remote, and fully paid.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Develop and optimize search marketing campaigns across multiple search engines and social media platforms
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Plan and implement SEM campaigns. Grow successful and profitable search engine marketing traffic acquisition opportunities
- Develop, expand and optimize campaigns & ad groups, keyword lists, improve ad copy titles and descriptions
- Desire to stay on top of competitor’s strategies and keyword portfolios
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our user persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Work with the development team to properly implement SEO best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- HTML and CSS experience preferred.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills, with ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented, positive, analytical, self-motivated, resourceful, and organized
- Candidate must have good command over English
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry-specific experience
- Note: Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply for internship
- Experience with SEO tools before, for example SEM Rush, Moz, etc
- Minimum 1 plus years of working in a SEO/Link building position.
- English: Written and verbal experience required
- Third Shift – Mon thru Saturday
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com