Birmingham and Redditch, work from home initially
We are a rapidly expanding business in the City Centre operating contact centres for utility and retail companies We have several Customer Advisor vacancies to work initially from home, then to be based at either of our sites in Birmingham or Redditch to suit you.
You will be recruited remotely and trained from the comfort of your own home!
You’ll be making and receiving call to customers, who will have a variety of requests from simple payment enquiries to complex billing queries and investigations. You’ll be giving all your customers a great service on every call. You’ll be seeking to find a resolution for the customer and solving any problems they may have.
The roles are full time, and you’ll need to be able to work shifts covering from 8am – 10pm, Monday to Friday & 8-6pm Saturday
- The starting salary is between £17,100 to £18,500 depending on your experience
- You don’t need to have contact centre experience, but if you bring a passion for Customer Service we can teach you the rest!
Our ideal person is…
- We’re looking for people with great communication skills and listening skills, which you can demonstrate from any previous Customer Service roles.
- Someone who loves working and interacting with people in a fun, fast paced environment
- Has great communication skills, and can get the best from every situation
- Loves learning, and takes every opportunity to have feedback and use it to improve
- Enjoys the challenge of working to targets and seeing your performance improve
- Is comfortable using a PC and speaking over the phone
We will provide the computer and kit to get you started, you will also need to check that you have the below to be able to work from home:
- High speed internet. Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to check this, we can talk you through it as part of your application process. If you’re curious, your speed needs to be download speed 3.0 MB; upload speed 1.0 MB or above.
- You’ll also need to be able to connect to WIFI to access our systems.
What can we give you in return?
- We’re all about reward and recognition here at Sigma, there’s plenty of opportunity to achieve bonus, to get involved in incentives and be recognised by your peers.
- Our people are our biggest asset!
- There is plenty of progression and training opportunities, we like to promote and develop our people!
- It’s a great community to be part of, that does great things for charity and has a wide range of social events.
- We live our values daily – to be the best in class!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org