Computer Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Provides data by operating a computer.
- Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule.
- Performs defined tasks per documented instructions/processes.
- Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer.
- Makes appropriate changes to the documentation, as needed.
- Monitors and manipulates daily system jobs.
- Starts operations by entering commands.
- Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages, observing peripheral equipment, and making adjustments in the process.
- Generates reports from batch jobs and distributes to end-users.
- Maintains incident logs for all monitored systems.
- Resolves user problems by answering questions and requests.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and tests and following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Troubleshoots malfunctions.
- Continuously monitors and reacts to IT operations processing schedule.
- Responds to incoming telephone calls, email, and voice mail inquiries from internal customers (within IT department) regarding computer-related problems.
- Maintains supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
[Work Hours & Benefits]Placing information about work hours and benefitsin this spot helps keep the job seeker focused. Be sure to discuss the working environment and requirements like overtime, flexible work schedules, and weekend work. This is also the place to talk about any special benefits or perks that your company has that the competitors don’t.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Rs15,000.00 to Rs20,000.00 /month
- Rawalpindi (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org