MSPL - Islamabad
Claims Officer Job Description.
- Uploading of relevant data and information into systems in a timely manner
- Provide high-quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant legislation to ensure accurate claims advice is provided to our customers
- Assisting with the compilation of relevant information and evidence for claim reviews
Ensure accurate and timely data entry for determinations and payments, with a particular
The candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to empathies and build relationships with people at all levels. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of providing a high level of customer service and the ability to work as part of a team. Experience in Claims Management is desirable focus on compliance with legislation.
- Minimum Bachelor’s
- A minimum of 1 year proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs30,000.00 to Rs35,000.00 /month
- Claims Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org