Central Ordnance Depot Karachi
Central Ordnance Depot COD Karachi Jobs 2021 Test & Interview Date. The well-known department named Central Ordnance Depot which is having the affiliation with Pak Army is in probe of well-disciplined, sharp-minded, and expert applicants are currently needed to fill out the following vacancies given below.
Jobs in Ordnance Depot COD Karachi are (UDC (BPS-11), Civilian Operator cum Lineman (BPS-07), CMD Driver (BPS-04), Electrician (BPS-03), Painter (BPS-03), Motor Winder (BPS-03), Fireman (BPS-02), Searcher (BPS-01), Waiter (BPS-01), Unskilled Manual (BPS-01)) are the posts that need to be filled by the applicants. As the posts are of minimum scales so the eligibility criteria are also simple as generally if we talk about this so Intermediate to Primary qualification is required with relevant experience is required to apply.
The quota is reserved for Karachi so eligible candidates from Karachi are invited to apply. An attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with growth offers also. So, after having these details let’s have a look at its applying criteria below.
COD Karachi Jobs 2021 Central Ordnance Depot Latest Advertisement
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- UDC (BPS-11)
- Civilian Operator cum Lineman (BPS-07)
- CMD Driver (BPS-04)
- Electrician (BPS-03)
- Painter (BPS-03)
- Motor Winder (BPS-03)
- Fireman (BPS-02)
- Searcher (BPS-01)
- Waiter (BPS-01)
- Unskilled Manual (BPS-01)
How to Apply for COD Karachi Jobs:
- Interested applicants who fulfill all the demands need to apply by sending the application written on a plain paper with supported copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and 2 fresh passport size photos should reach at the proper address.
- The last date for applying is March 22, 2021.
- The applications received after the due date and incomplete one will not be entertained.
- After recruitment, the applicants have to work at least for one year period and the applicants will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be produced.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- The Govt employees should send their application through proper channel by issuing the NOC from their parent department.
- The number of posts can be canceled at any time by the Selection Committee.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com