- Develop and execute strategies for lead generation, sales and all other matters related to revenue generation.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with decision-makers.
- Navigate through corporate structure to identify key decision-makers and buyers.
- Retain and grow revenue, account share and manage relevant issues.
- Develop and coordinate marketing campaigns (emails/calls/lead identification) and present findings to Directors.
- Management of the RFI/RFP process and vendor registration in close partnership with Account Managers.
- Accountable for hitting monthly lead generation targets globally categorised via industry segments and identifying key personals within companies.
- Understand the competitive landscape and translation/localisation industry.
- Coordinate and facilitate the pre and post-sales process by working closely with the end customer, production and finance to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Analyze successes and market shares and prepare reports to management on competitiveness.
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business and report on competitive activities and trends.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients. Manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be carried out in a timely fashion.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, it’s marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry.
- University graduate
- Minimum 1 year relevant BD experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Consistently achieve and exceed agreed objectives with strong planning, analytical and organisation skills
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills a big plus.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org