.Looking for 20 hours minimum with flexible working patterns please Availability of weekends, evenings and mid shifts. £8.21 starting rate and increases to £8.41 once trained
We’re coffee centric and family orientated – are you bold enough to be part of it?
We love our Baristas, they’re passionate about coffee and they get a kick out of seeing happy customers. As a Barista, you’ll feel a sense of inclusion, respect and a community spirit every day. You’ll work on the front line of our business where you’ll brew relationships with the customers, and your teammates.
Costa Coffee is for those who are passionate about creating great experiences for our customers. Every day our Costa Coffee family creates happiness, joy and fun through memorable coffee experiences. Our passion and shared values unite us as one warm and welcoming local community.
Who we’re looking for:
- A positive attitude with bags of personality
- A passion for delivering operational excellence
- Capable communicator
- Courage to show your confidence
- Eager to learn
No experience required to be a successful Barista!
What we want to give you
- A starting pay of £8.21 – £9.21 per hour (dependant on size of the store) rising with training
- Opportunity to develop and progress and the potential to do an apprenticeship
- Whilst on shift free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drinks
- Various incentives including a team member reward programme
- Opportunity to impact your local community
If this sounds like your cup of tea (we mean coffee!) then apply now
28 Nov 2019
13 Dec 2019
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org