Website Cambridge IFA
The Assistant Editor would be responsible for managing and editing all content related to Cambridge IFA or any of its affiliated companies, products, and publications while reporting to the CEO. Following is the breakdown of duties and responsibilities;
- Write, edit and finalize content for publications, websites, press releases, product descriptions, marketing collaterals, articles and supplements etc.
- Manage the company’s publication review process.
- Manage the content writing database.
- Plan, revise and proofread all content for accuracy, grammar, and other issues.
- Generate new ideas regarding the content.
- Use social media and search engine optimization to draw attention to articles.
- Coordinate and follow up with the contributors to obtain content for publications.
- Provide administrative support to the editor and editor-in-chief and assist with any reasonable tasks.
- Corresponding with authors regarding the material published or being considered for publication.
- Carry out other tasks when assigned by Company.
REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Content writing experience (website content, publications, website contents, blog posts, articles, press releases, product descriptions, reviews etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have experience in writing and editing.
- English language proficiency with exceptional grip on grammar.
- Concentration accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Tact and diplomacy for negotiating changes with authors.
- Work closely with the CEO and all other departments in terms of content management.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs35,000.00 to Rs40,000.00 /month
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org