Fun City Pakistan - Islamabad
Key Responsibility & Duties: –
· Managing daily administrative operational tasks.
· Carrying out all type of purchasing, delivery and coordination with mall management regarding permits of purchased items and their inward movement.
· Facility management and maintaining floor decorum and efficiently resolving all the administrative issue that may arise.
· Coordination and Liaison with Finance department regarding approval and PRN of regular purchasing also preparing PRN, GRN and Out Gate Pass (OGP) and getting them approved from HOD / GM-P.
· Maintaining the administrative stock (Stationary, maintenance tools, First Aid kit, etc) and updating stock report.
· Coordinating and liaising with all the departments especially Marketing, HR and operations, regarding all sorts of printing tasks and activities.
· Monitoring and operating fire alarm system and to coordinate with the vendor incase of maintenance and troubleshooting.
· Coordinating and liaising with third party housekeeping vendor regarding housekeeping staff issues. Also managing and monitoring their daily work schedules.
· Managing the laundry work of operations, kitchen and party room items.
· Assisting HOD in all the travel requirements of Fun City staff / management.
· Assisting HOD in center’s rent related matters with the mall.
· Taking care of all kinds of payments and generating GRN’s for Finance department.
· Keeping in custody any legal and asset’s related documents of Fun City as directed by HOD / Management.
· Any other task assigned by HOD / Management.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs30,000.00 to Rs50,000.00 /month
- Stock Taking and Inventory Management: 1 year (Required)
- Client Management: 1 year (Required)
- Office Management: 1 year (Required)
- Facility Management: 1 year (Required)
- Vendor Management: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Islamabad (Required)
- English (Required)
- Urdu (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com