Indus Plus Pvt Ltd - Lahore
To supervise the activities related to HR & Admin and its implementation, the discipline of the Facility, supervision of the time office, residential colonies (if any) and coordinate for the implementation of the quality management system ISO 9000, social management system and environmental management system.
· To look after and monitor the Security Administration, Gate entry office, Company Transport matters as per company policy and to sign the inward and outward gate passes.
· To ensure the timely payments of utility bills and to avoid the penalty charges.
· To look after the civil & electrical works at Indus Plus and Indus Apparel.
· To deal with law enforcement agencies (Police etc) as per instructions of GM HR & Admin.
· To keep liaison with govt. departments (WAPDA, Sui gas, WASA, LDA, etc) to seek solutions for the best interest of the company.
· To ensure the successful implementation of Health & Safety policies and dispensary matters (if any).
· To make arrangement for the sale of scrap and ensure the proper gardening & housekeeping of facility Premises.
· To perform any other duty as per instructions of GM HR & Admin.
· Day to Day planning after mutual discussions with Subordinate Heads of departments and finally get the approval of the CEO.
· Just after arrival checking & signing of Documents which needs approval or review.
· Daily Meeting with concerned heads of Indus’ HR & Admin Department regarding HR, Administration and security matters including Implementation of ISO 9001, Social Compliance, C-TPAT, internal/external audits of all standards.
· Unscheduled meeting arrangements in connection with the concerned section/department at INDUS.
· Meeting with visitors/outsiders from govt. departments including the internal department. heads, (for example PESSI, EOBI, Labor Department. etc)
· Daily Meeting with CEO and General Briefing about the progress of assigned matters. (Civil Jobs & other matters)
· Meeting with GSC department heads regarding, Implementation of ISO 9000, Social Compliance, C-TPAT, internal/external audits of all standards.
· Dealing with external auditors whenever there is an external audit of the all mentioned standards.
· Revisit of INDUS in the afternoon and observe the other issues like Transport, Departments, Residential Colonies (if any), and Approval of Gate Passes.
· Meeting with the CEO regarding recruitment and miscellaneous approvals.
Closing and finalization of the whole day issues
Salary will be discussed at interview
NOTE: Only ARMY Retired candidates will be entertained.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Lahore (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com