Golpik Inc is looking for motivated and experienced resource for Admin Officer.
- To ensure the smooth operations of administration related matters.
- To ensure office cleanliness and maintenance at office.
- To ensure head office purchasing, payment of office bills and management of petty cash.
- To ensure good quality food and water and other amenities for office based employees.
- To ensure verification of all bills and expenses of head office.
- To ensure monitoring the attendance, office timings and leave record of employees at office.
- To implement policies and procedures on lower staff.
- To supervise and ensure quality work of Office Boys.
- To ensure fair usage of Company assets, code of ethics and Company policies.
- To maintain electric power within premises involving smooth operation of UPS systems and power devices.
- To oversee the security staff and ensure safety of the office.
- To provide general support to visitors
- To write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Must be Graduate.
- Must have 2 years proven professional working experience in Admin Department.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft office.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs45,000.00 to Rs55,000.00 /month
- Administration: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com